Dawnfall Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Everything is dead
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm by Syran

» Kiss, Kill, Marry
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 am by Syran

» count to 35 before a mod posts
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 am by Syran

» New Admin Contest!
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm by Jamie

» Calm Grove
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 am by Syran

» The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am by Syran

» Favorite Bands/Artists
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 am by Syran

» Banner Contest!
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:54 pm by Sleipnir

» Who is Your Favorite Author?
Alpha Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm by Jamie

Alpha Pond

Go down

Alpha Pond Empty Alpha Pond

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Alpha Pond Forest10

There is a very special reason why they call the pond Alpha pond. Elo was Jamie's father, one of the most powerful successors in Dawnfall history. He died there. Elo had passed away from a bear attack, A reckless young grizzly. He used all his strength to stagger to the pond, as he died a peaceful death. Now it is sacred grounds, where Heirs are trained, elders come to think and pray, and many other members of the pack come to relax.
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Stars : 61

Statistics
Experience:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue75/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Hunger:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue45/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://dawnfall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alpha Pond Empty Re: Alpha Pond

Post by Jamie Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Big smile. Chest puffed out, Tail upright. Always look dominant. At the very first glance of the pack, a loner must know YOU are the alpha. Don't ever feel ashamed of what you do. You are a symbol, not a dictator.

The words of her father flowed through she mind as she stared at the site of his death. She didn't see the incident happen, Oh no, she was far away out on an exploring trip. She'd chosen the Forest rank then, as the pack had believed Elo would live longer, and by the time Elo died of old age or gave up the throne Jamie would have cute, strong puppies of her own to rule. But nope.

Stay focused, I know you can be an alpha. Not because You were born a heir and you have to deal with it, It is because It's truly in your soul, not your blood.

Oh gee, Wasn't he wrong. Jamie couldn't even rule over two wolves for the matter.

Stay Focused, Be Strong.

Jamie stood up, and turned to the direction of the cabin. It was just a dirty-white speck in the forest. She started to trot to it. Big smile. Chest puffed out, Tail upright. Always look dominant. She started back into the forest at an easy speed, taking her time but not being slow. At the very first glance of the pack, a loner must know YOU are the alpha. She perked her ears up as she grew closer and closer to the small cabin. It was a bigger dot now. Don't ever feel ashamed of what you do. You are a symbol, not a dictator She gave a big grin as she slowed down. Her tongue lolled out and she panted a little. She stopped when she'd heard the hushed voices of the two wolves inside. She couldn't make out what they were saying yet. Thanks, Dad. She said in her mind as she walked into the cabin.

- Continued in The Ol' Log Cabin -
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Stars : 61

Statistics
Experience:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue75/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Hunger:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue45/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
Alpha Pond Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://dawnfall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum