Dawnfall Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Everything is dead
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm by Syran

» Kiss, Kill, Marry
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 am by Syran

» count to 35 before a mod posts
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 am by Syran

» New Admin Contest!
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm by Jamie

» Calm Grove
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 am by Syran

» The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am by Syran

» Favorite Bands/Artists
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 am by Syran

» Banner Contest!
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:54 pm by Sleipnir

» Who is Your Favorite Author?
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm by Jamie

Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3

2 posters

Go down

Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3

Post by Jamie Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ
https://dawnfall.forumotion.com

Dawnfall. 12 Generations of purebred Arctic Wolf. Almost a country of uncharted wilderness, and nothing but lakes, trees and mountains for miles. Yet there has been humans. Antisocial huntsmen looking for a new taste of adventure, camping out or looking for somewhere to escape human nature. But they can never outlast us. Most will freeze in the winter, some simply just scared off. It has been barely touched, and we demand it be kept that way. We will fight to survive. We believe in wisdom and courage. We believe in strength and speed. We believe we are invincible.

................................................................................................................So be invincible with us.

I N F O R M S

PACK WEBSITE :: https://dawnfall.forumotion.com/
PACK MOTTO ::  To be discussed within the pack.
PACK POEM :: Soon to be a contest.
PACK ADMINISTRATOR(s) :: Elle || Radioactive Rabbit
PACK MODERATOR(s) :: None Yet
MEMBERS :: 3
MALES :: 0
FEMALES :: 3

R U L E S

The Rules here are very simple, so please, try your best to follow them.

- Try and be as active as possible. If you cannot get on for a week or so, Request an EFA.
- For this thread, All WQ Rules apply. (Swearing, Spam, etc.)
- Literacy. Try and at least post 1-2 paragraphs per post. It is quite annoying when a member only posts "Shadow jumped ovr the tree stump amd ate a bear"
- Swearing and playing around is obviously permitted, I'm not here to spoil your fun. But please be mindful when there is a younger kid around.[size=40] Please Put :: Enjoy your ride.[/size]
- Please don't give out your information. We don't know everyone who gets on the site irl, so please, just like any site, be cautious.
- No Powerplaying. Your wolf is mortal and ordinary. So no wings.
- Dun bully people. It's not cool, and if their doing something wrong, calmly tell them.
- And the last obvious rule, Sign Up. EVERYTHING will be on the site, so please sign up as soon as you register.

R A N K S

Alpha || Alphas are the leaders of the pack. They are wise and strong-willed, and are often looked up to. They are the face of the pack, and as leaders they are expected many things. It is foolish to despise a wise leader.

Elle || Radioactive Rabbit ||

Vice || Vices are the secondary alphas. They help enforce the alpha's laws and are next in line for the throne if an Alpha dies early. They are trusted members and help out in anything they can.

Heir || Heirs are the future Alphas of the pack. They are basically just the same as pups, but like leaders they have certain expectations and are supposed to be  good role models. After all, They are the pack's future Leaders.

Elder
 || Elders are obviously the elderly. They are known for being wise, making them a high rank, but not all are wise. Some can be crazy old mutts!

Legendary || Legendaries are our brave guards and warriors. They are willing to lay down their life to defend the pack, and that is one of the most noble deaths yet.

Tracker || Trackers are our hunters. They scavenge, hunt, fish, raid, and sometimes during famine bring edible plants. They pack would certainly starve and cease to exist without their Trackers. They're just a huge and important role.

Forest || Forests are scouts and explorers. They wish to travel high and low to find beneficial things and places for the pack. They are curious and sometimes, when not away on a daring adventure, fun to hang out with.

Healer || Healers help the injured get back to full health, and often come along during hunts or battles to aid anyone that's just had too hard of a blow. They are a very helpful rank, and have saved many lives.

Apprentice|| Apprentices are basically yearlings. They have not reached full growth so they do not have a rank yet, but are being trained for one.

Misfit|| Misfits are pups. They're all new mixes of growing personalities, and just to see the little ones'll light up any wolf's day.

Grey|| Greys are rankless. They either have not chosen a rank yet or don't want one. They pretty much help out in everything.

J O I N I N G

M E M B E R
Code:
WQ Username ::
Character Name ::
Appearance ::
Personality ::
Activity ::
Secret Code ::

F R I E N D
Code:
WQ User ::
Name ::
Code ::

A L L Y / R I V A L
Code:
WQ User ::
Leader's Name(s) ::
Thread ::
Site ::
Button(Optional) ::
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Stars : 61

Statistics
Experience:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Hunger:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue45/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://dawnfall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty Re: Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3

Post by Sleipnir Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 pm

WQ Username :: Lady Baglady
Character Name :: Sleipnir

Appearance :: Classic dark brown eyes and a coat of colors ranging from browns to blacks, his fur is thick and dense but short all the same.  He has a white face and a light grey hood that stops at the eyebrows.  He has long legs and is slightly taller than average but he's lean and isn't built for fighting but more for running long distances.

Personality :: Slippy is passionate and very opinionated.  He considers himself to be very gentleman-like but some might find him to be too forward and flirtatious.  He can't seem to keep himself out of trouble and he talks a big game but fighting isn't his strong suit so he rarely comes out on top.  He isn't one to settle for a 'because I said so' and prefers to do his own thing rather than follow others.  Most wolves are slow to warm up to him (and have reason to be cautious) but he's not so bad when you get to know him. (I promise)

Activity :: 8/10(ish)
Secret Code :: Enjoy your ride
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Stars : 68

Statistics
Experience:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Hunger:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue45/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dαωηƒαℓℓ Hσυη∂ѕ || Ĵσíη тнє gєηєяαтíσηѕ! || M=3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum