Dawnfall Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Everything is dead
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm by Syran

» Kiss, Kill, Marry
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 am by Syran

» count to 35 before a mod posts
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 am by Syran

» New Admin Contest!
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm by Jamie

» Calm Grove
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 am by Syran

» The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am by Syran

» Favorite Bands/Artists
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 am by Syran

» Banner Contest!
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:54 pm by Sleipnir

» Who is Your Favorite Author?
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm by Jamie

The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}

+2
Eis
Jamie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}

Post by Jamie Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:33 pm

The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} The-mo10

This small log cabin has only one room, and that room can hold about ten wolves on the floor. There are multiple shelves and ledges that can hold about a yearling or a very small adult, and plus the outside walls where most guards prefer to sleep. There are small tunnels under the cabin to store food and medical herbs, along with small chambers for pups to be cared in.  
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Stars : 61

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue75/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Hunger:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue45/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue100/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://dawnfall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty Re: The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den}

Post by Eis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:21 am

Her wandering had lead her to this cabin. Funny really, she had not thought that she would find anything dealing with humans this far out,but then humans were like bugs, they were everywhere. This one though was abandoned, though she did not need to rest here, it was a good a place as any and if she was being honest with herself she was tired of moving. She wanted a place to call home again, to protect and defend.

Stepping inside she noticed the change in temperature and the scent of another. So she was not alone is she thought, no someone else has been here for her or was somewhere around here. Having no idea where this wolf or wolves were her on edge. She hated the crawling jittery feeling that overtook her at these times but she learned early on to heed them and was not about to dismiss it.

Her tense form would not allow her to sit but she was not going to pace around like a restless pup, so she stood taking in her surroundings wondering who occupied this place. The snap of a twig made her turn to face the she wolf in front of her. "Hello and you are?" Her tone lacked the surprise most would show,it was better this way. If your opponent perceived that you were not caught off guard by their show, it forced them to think of a new plan of attack and that in turn gave her the advantage.

Last edited by Eis on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Eis
Eis

Stars : 20

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue60/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Hunger:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue45/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Health:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue100/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 am

Silence.

She'd heard it, if that made any sense. It screamed on for hours. It was dark when she'd arrived here, just early morning. The birds weren't awake yet. The crickets and other insects had long since been gone, and finally, at the brink of daylight, Complete and utter Silence. As the sun began to rise, Elle leaped off of the small rock in which she slept on. It still was just another sleepless night. She should be returning to the cabin. Giving off a loud grunt, and tiredly trotted off to her small little lost grotto. She stopped. Someone was inside. Her hairs pricked up. She edged up and started to inch closer and closer. She'd accidentally stepped on a twig. It made a loud crack.

Hello, is anyone there?

She jumped out. She wasn't playing games and she didn't want to creep up.

"Who are you? And I want real answers. Who you are, why you are here, and how you found this place."

Normally Elle is a babyface. But right now, She's tired and cranky. So beware.

A growl emerged from her throat. "Well?"
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue75/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 am

Well this one was full of herself. More so demanding, she wasn't one for demanding unless someone was about to die by her teeth and claws. The only thing that moved was the slight twitch of her ear, the question was how to deal with this overbearing she wolf. She could fight fire with fire and answer she with questions of her own but that would get them nowhere fast. What she really wanted to know was why she was being pestered, after traveling late into the night all she wanted now was to sleep, she couldn't catch a break.It seemed this female by the way she carried herself and the way she reacted had just woken up. Looks like she would be the one to take the high road. Disinterest was written all over her face as she formulated an answer but this didn't mean she couldn't make her think about what her answer meant. " Lying is still a real answer,it's an answer and it is what you want."She sighed " I'm Eis, I was wandering and stumbled upon this place. If you change your tone and calm down you might receive better answers." She shrugged. " But until then..."

Last edited by Eis on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue60/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 am

Sleipnir ambled through the forest, the soft crunch of leaves under his worn pads were comforting but he was still alone and dried leaves weren't going to change that.  He pricked his ears at the sound of commotion not far ahead.  He couldn't help but take a peek at what was going on and changed his path to follow the sound.  He picked up the sound of a young female's voice though her words were lost.  He crept forward until a little log cabin came into view with a couple young ladies having a rather tense conversation in the door way.  

These were the first couple wolves he had chanced upon in quite some distance so the two wolves had definitely peaked his interest.  Slep padded toward the two wolves curiously.

"I'm Eis, I was wandering and stumbled upon this place. If you change your tone and calm down you might receive better answers but until then...."

He tilted his head at the female's remark. "So much sass for such a pretty lady." He couldn't help but smile.  She didn't seem to find the remark very funny. "I'm Sleipnir." He added. "If that's too much of a mouthful for you though, you can call me Slep." He said and threw in a wink just for kicks.

Last edited by Sleipnir on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Stars : 68

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

This morning couldn't get any worse. If it wasn't this unknown female demanding answers, it was this male coming up on them, Sleipnir as he was called. By now Eis was warring with herself to move on or stay here. She knew this was due to the fact that it had been weeks since she had last seen another wolf and the appearance of two had her overwhelmed. She would never show it though she was too stubborn. "So much sass for such a pretty lady." His comment was met with a deadpanned look and she added rather drily " Got a problem with it? Frankly I don't care deal with it or move your furry butt out of the area."

Last edited by Eis on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Elle flicked her ear as she'd heard the fae explain. Then she'd told her to mind her tone. Embarrassment flushed over Elle's body and she awkwardly looking down. C'mon! You're either territorial or you're not! Stick with it. Another male stranger had leaped into the fun, and at the seemingly "perfect" time he was flirting with her. An argument sparked up between them.

She arose, and spoke to distract Eis from him. "Thank you for your partial cooperation. I am Elle, Alpha of this place. If you would like you may stay here, you seem tired."

Then she'd heard Slip speak. Elle replied and thumped her tail.

"You may stay here too if you'd like."
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

"Got a problem with it? Frankly I don't care deal with it or move your furry butt out of the area."

He smiled.  "Calm down honey I'm only teasing." Frankly he was enjoying the way she got so worked up.  Not in some twisted 'I love torture' way but it made things more interesting.

He turned to meet the other female's gaze as she invited Eis to stay.

"You may stay here too if you'd like."

"I'd be honored m'lady." He said with a small bow.  The idea of letting Elle be the alpha was appalling but she seemed soft spoken enough and didn't seem like the controlling type.  It could work out okay.  Though Eis had yet to accept Elle's invitation, he knew she would accept.  He had a 'gift' for reading people like that.  She put on a tough front but she wasn't loner material.  She was looking for a Heck.  "I look forward to seeing you around then babe." He said, tossing Eis a side glance before adding "Nice place you got here." He said quietly, admiring the structure in front of him.

Last edited by Sleipnir on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:22 pm

She huffed but said nothing,she had made up her mind to ignore Sleipnir as much as she could. She had the feeling though that he was not one to take being ignored lightly and would find some way to get under her skin. Her antisocial behavior was caused by her past and she knew that it was not normal for most, but it was her normal and she was not about to change just because she had chanced upon two strangers, now made pack mates. The loner existence she had been eking out no longer suited her, so she would stay and she would once again learn to deal with others, no matter how annoying they were.

Last edited by Eis on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Elle turned to the small grotto as Sleipnir spoke.

"Thanks." What else could she say? She was nervous, shy, and way to skittish. How the hell is she going to be able to be an alpha? Elle was a tomboyish princess, and she seriously cannot handle it.

You two rest. I'll be out for a walk, you two rest. Try not to kill eachother while I'm gone. She gave a small grin. Her azure eyes lit up as she'd looked at the wilderness before her. She'd begun to sprint north, torwards the forest, and then the pond. She needed to think.

- To Alpha Pond -
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 pm

"I'll be out for a walk, you two rest. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone."

Sleipnir waited until the young damsel was out of sight before turning back to Eis. "Well, looks like we've got the place to ourselves." He observed with a suggestively raised eyebrow. With that, he drifted into the worn down shack to investigate the interior. It was dark inside and very little light filtered through the broken windows. The building was of decent size. Bigger than anything he had ever lived before but that wasn't saying much.

Eis had been quiet. He was expecting a little more effort on her part. It hadn't socialized with anyone but his brother in months and he hadn't come in contact with any canines for about a month after he and Kvasir split up. Suddenly the world was very big and Slep was very small. With such philosophical thoughts (for simple-minded Slippy anyway) he was far from sleep. "So where are you from?" He offered as he scrutinized one of the cobwebs in a back corner.
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 am

As quickly as she had come Elle was gone, which was fine with her. She did not want or need twenty questions. Exhausted, she silently follow behind Sleipnir he had made a comment and she felt no need to continue on speaking. As he surveyed the cobwebs in the corners she moved away from him, putting herself in the shadows and welcoming the state of silence that came with sleep, until a voice broke through her almost comatose state. "So where are you from?" Damn it, was there no where that she could find some peace and quiet? Apparently not considering her companion " Does it matter? I'm here, now could you please shut up and let me sleep."

She was not ready to deal with her past, it was better if just like her emotions that it was locked in a little box and shove to the back of her mind never to see the light of day, but unlike her emotions she had control over when to let it out. As guarded as she was she was able to express feelings, it was just easier for her in the long run if she didn't.
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 pm

"Does it matter? I'm here, now could you please shut up and let me sleep." 

Ouch.

Talk about cold hearted.

Talk about insensitivity.

Sleipnir really and truly and whole heartedly was offended by such a remark.  He had been nothing but polite to Eis and she had been giving him nothing but the cold shoulder.

Talk about ungratefulness.

Talk about deja vu.

He was used to being treated this way.  Not in a 'boo-hoo, pity me' kind of way but it was true.  No matter what your parents say, they always have a favorite.  And it wasn't him.

He could snap back at Eis.  Lord knows he had plenty of retorts.  Instead he decided to kill her with kindness.  Babes weren't into bad boys these days anyway.  It's the sensitive ones that get the best chicks.  "Sleep tight Beautiful." He said quietly, though he found that he was quite bored.  He put his chin on the ground and turned his sad puppy eyes on.  It was an involuntary reaction to being rejected by a lady.
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 pm

She had not been out of line in anyway, if he had only left her alone she would have not be so harsh. It all stemmed from one focal point and that in itself was a problem, one that she would deal with later. She watched him through slitted eyes "Sleep tight Beautiful." did he think that flattery would get him somewhere? If he did he was gravely mistaken.

Those eye messed with her though, her resolve to ignore him faltered. " Player" which he was, but in the back of her head the comparison of how he had acted around Elle glared at her. Mumbling a string of profanities under her breath she rose and went to lay down next to him, her fur intermingling with his. " Don't read anything into this lover boy, it's only to make sure I can shred your ear to bits if you wake me up."With that she drifted off to sleep and the nightmare that went with it.
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Sleipnir was surprised to hear footsteps move toward him.  His eyes followed Eis as she drifted towards him but he didn't lift his head.  He was expecting some sort of outburst.  Another harsh retort or a few battle scars gained.  At the very very least she would maybe like drool on him or something.

But no.  She crossed the room and lay next to him.  His fur bristled at her touch.  It was surprising to say the least.

"Don't read anything into this lover boy, it's only to make sure I can shred your ear to bits if you wake me up"

He didn't quite know what to say but he supposed a simple "okay" would suffice.  He tried to play it cool but the type of experience was completely foreign to him.  All he could think was:
Haha I knew it!  Girls totally dig sensitive guys!  Score one for Slippy.

His muscles refused to relax even after the maiden was asleep.  It's not that he had never been so close to a girl before, far from it.  Maybe it was the fact that just a few minutes ago she threatened to kick his furry butt out and he was afraid of her.  Quite possibly it was because he knew she could beat him up if she ever felt the will to.

Or maybe it was something more.

Something deeper.

Nah.

He eventually closed his eyes and drifted to sleep in the safety and darkness of the cabin.
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:57 pm

The sound of a growl had her turning to Kai. " Kai what is is meaning of this?" but she already knew, what he wanted she would not give him and could not. " Oh nothing just a walk." A walk that was an odd request, but she followed warily not knowing what he would throw at her. She after had never promise him power, he had assumed it was his and when told otherwise a change had come over him.

Subconsciously her mind tried to stop the events unfolding in her nightmare, but she was on the fast track to destruction.

The crawling jittery feeling came over her and she knew something was wrong. He stopped a sneer forming on his maw " Things are different now, look behind the undergrowth" she did as he ask aware that he was behind her. Horror washed over and she turned back to him...

She woke up with a jolt and unaware of her surroundings, the chirping of the birds and the general dimness of the cabin registered and she remembered where she was and who she was with. She was an idiot to even allow herself to get any where near him or to be swayed by his charm. Getting up she stretched and left him there. Heading out of the cabin she established that it was in fact midday. Having nothing to do she decide  to wait for the return of the supposed alpha of this place, she hoped that Sleipnir would stay asleep for a few more hours.
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Sleipnir's eyes opened as the lady next to him stood.  He didn't move but traced her movement with his eyes as she strides out of the small cabin.  He could sense her reluctance and could only guess that she had been having nightmares.  He wouldn't find it odd if she did.  She put on a brave front but of course she had feelings, fears, weaknesses.  It was natural.

He stood up and shook the loose dirt from his pelt but a light reddish brown stain left his underside from his chin to his stomach discolored.  He didn't pay much mind to it.  He didn't mind it.  He followed Eis to the doorway and stood to the side of her at a respectful distance of a few feet as he could sense the tension she felt.  "Bad dreams?". He guessed, keeping his eyes on the trees

On the birds

On the flowers

On anything but Eis.  He didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she already was so he left out the cute pet name that followed most of his sentences addressed to her.  Or any girl really.  

He suddenly missed Jamie.  She would probably find his pet names flattering.  At least more so than Eis did.
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syran Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 am

Syran gingerly made her way through the forest. Lacking hesitation and bursting with ambition as she wandered aimlessly. Quick to follow the foreign scents and keen to find something rather then an endless span of trees. Her eyes never lifted to direct her, but she was alert. The trees grew thinner and the overgrowth died out. A slope fell ahead of her and the scent of a human was stale. Ahead there stood a fortress of logs that were bounded together. Perking her ears she hoped that she wasn't fooled. There were others staying here.

She dipped her head low and crouched. There were flickers of movement stirring from the far side of the fortress. Pressing herself forward she felt an unwanted pang in her stomach. The possible chance of rejection was enough to drive her away. Luckily she was too stubborn to obey her gut instinct. Once she had reached the end of the slope she stood at a standstill. Unsure of what her next move should be, but anxious to see what is in store for her.

"Hello?" Syran called out as she craned her neck to see in. She didn't dare step closer, but from here there wasn't much of a view. While she awaited a response she debated whether she should just move on or not. She'd stay longer she decided no matter the response.
Syran
Syran

Stars : 47

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue50/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 am

He had awoken it seem,unlucky for her but it didn't matter she supposed it was a dream, but it's occurrence over the months had become routine. Almost like a friend stopping by at an allotted time,only this friend was not one at all it was a two faced enemy she could not escape. She notice he was not looking at her nor did he use his customary pet name. " Do I scare you Lover boy or are you just turning my own tactic's against me?" She gave him a weak smile, no around her deserved what she gave them, it was just her way, at least Kai was dead and couldn't come hunting for her.

A figure could be seen and then a voice was heard, she sighed calling out to the unknown stranger " Since Lover boy here has a way with words you'll want to speak with him." Besides she wasn't one for conversation anyway.
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 am

"Do I scare you Lover boy or are you just turning my own tactic's against me?" 

Um excuse me what?

Her own tactics?

Her own tactics?

Sleipnir was shocked to say the least.

The words stung and the feeble smile she offered did little to falter his anger.   He was trying to keep himself under control.  He hadn't developed 'feelings' for this lass  I mean how could he, she was as closed off as a crime scene.  She probably hadn't meant for it to be taken so close to heart but he was hungry and grumpy.  All the same though, she was treating him like dirt.

And he was sick of it.

"Since Lover boy here has a way with words you'll want to speak with him."

"I flirt with you and you hate me.  I keep my distance and you're offended by the lack of attention you're receiving?  What do you want from me?" Ouch they sounded like an old married couple.  He didn't stop there though, he was on a roll.  "And what could you possibly mean by yourown tactics?  Coldness?  Inconsideration of others? You can't possibly expect to hog all the poor socialization skills.  Leave some for the rest of us."

It was then that he turned to the new ingénue who's name he did not yet know for the first time.  Talk about bad timing on her part.
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 am

'The perfect time for a mirror to show you the error of your ways,' the black coated female thought with a snicker, watching the two bicker from a distance. She hadn't been there long; not any longer than that one with the light brown coat that had called out to the two. She couldn't help but think about what she could do to them.. after all, the last personality she had stole was quite a manipulative jerk. Now that she had arrived in the territory of other wolves she would probably be interrogated for her name and business. She had already planned this entire thing out: just say what they want to hear and you're in. If they still send you on your way, you didn't play your cards right and misdealt. Fate never played a role in what Mirror did; only this eternal card game of kings and queens misdeals, and losses.

She stopped just at the incline of the slope, ears rested at ease on her skull and muscles everything but tight. Mirror watched the brown one with golden eyes that only once left her to gaze over this scene, this summer territory that she was treading on. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, what shall I do now?" she muttered to herself, observing the situation she was in with the forever intent of joining this pack. Mirror was bored with the personality she absorbed before and wished for a new one to toy around with. Or maybe this personality was tired of itself? All the questions to ask her personality, all the curiosity she dare not have.
Mirror
Mirror

Stars : 6

Statistics
Experience:
The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Left_bar_bleue50/100The Ol' Log Cabin {Summer Den} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syran Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 am

She pinned her ears to her head as she listened to the remarks they exchanged. Stepping forward she felt that it was best to introduce herself at this point. She flanked the walls as she emerged in sight. There was only two wolves in sight. A lighter coated male with deep brown eyes and one with a much darker contrast who had amber eyes. They both seemed rather unready for her arrival. She lifted her gaze and allowed herself to behave the way she was known for. Outgoing and confident.

"My name is Syran, and I truly apologize for the terrible timing," she introduced and dipped her head slightly. Without stuttering she shifted her gaze between the two. "I just happened to come across this place."

Feeling as she had done the necessary she confidently stood. It wasn't likely that she was going to be rejected now. Her nose lifted and she caught a scent from nearby. Their was no visible source from the low end of the slope. Shaking it off she fixed her eyes on the fortress. Something that sparked her interest most definitely.
Syran
Syran

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 pm

"I flirt with you and you hate me.  I keep my distance and you're offended by the lack of attention you're receiving?  What do you want from me?" Her cool countenance vanished and in that moment she let anger rule her actions. Amber eyes narrowed and she was in his personal space. " Hate you?" Her tone low menacing " If I hated you Sleipnir you would cease to be a an individual in my eyes, cross me once and I would have rip out your throat without a second thought. Offended, don't get full of yourself and I want Nothing from you." As suddenly as her anger appeared it was gone locked behind the mask she threw up. He could think what he wanted, part of her wanted to not care about what happened after her outburst, the other half was another story entirely.

" Finding some food sounds good right about now,I'll be back later" Turning to the other she gave a small nod and disappeared into the undergrowth.

* To the clam grove*
Eis
Eis

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleipnir Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 pm

"Hate you? If I hated you Sleipnir you would cease to be a an individual in my eyes, cross me once and I would have ripped out your throat without a second thought. Offended, don't get full of yourself and I want Nothing from you."

Sure she was strong but the high and mighty virile he was, he didn't think for a second that she could 'rip his throat out.' She didn't have the guts. Saying he was pissed would be the understatement of the century. He was about to storm off but it looked like he wouldn't have to.

"Finding some food sounds good right about now,I'll be back later"

"Hurry back." He grumbled to himself with a roll of his eyes.

"My name is Syran, and I truly apologize for the terrible timing-"

He knew she would be back long before she was wanted back. For the time being he settled his eyes on the damsel that had just introduced herself. He had forgotten she was there.

" I just happened to come across this place."

He tilted his head to the side slightly as she spoke. She seemed like a cool gal. He wasn't in the mood for flirting. He wasn't in the mood for anything. He was friendly by nature though and picked up the conversation. "I'm Sleipnir. Um... That back there was Eis." He said, gesturing to the direction the fem stormed of to. "Sorry you had to see that by the way."
Sleipnir
Sleipnir

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syran Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am

Syran was finally satisfied that she had been properly aknowledged. Briskly dipping her head she lifted her gaze once more. "Don't bother apologizing it is honestly my fault for showing up out of the blue." She glanced over her shoulder still unsure of what lurked beyond her sight. There was always a possibility that it was just quite simply another pest, or her sleep deprivation had caused a rather unwanted hallucination.

She felt that this wolf that went by the name Sleipnir could do with a few minutes to himself. Until then she'd take a personal tour of her own. Give herself time to adjust to this new place, and possibly wait for the return of the one named Eis. Then and only then she decided that she'd return. "I'll give you some space, but it was lovely meeting you." Without much hesitation she stepped away and slipped back into her personal space.
Syran
Syran

Statistics
Experience:
Hunger:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum